Saturday 26 January 2013

Rightfully accused

I have been accused recently of not sharing my feelings and this isn't the first time. I'm totally in awe of this because I consider my self somewhat open. So armed with these accusations, I have decided to secretly begin a blog where I can pour out my royal heart to my content without feeling like I'm being judged. Now I'm not sure how long this "secret place" will remain secret but in the meantime I can glory in my false sense of security.

With regards to how often I'll post things concerning my life and things going on in my royal heart, ( notice I keep saying royal because I believe my first name being Queenlizzy should be put in perspective as some royality some where-at least in my mind). I will try to keep it at least every week so as to not bore anyone who will mistakenly stumble upon this blog.

As with all things that have a beginning I feel this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship with me, my computer and my thoughts.




No comments:

Post a Comment