Sunday 27 January 2013

It's about 9:10 pm at night and I have been fighting the battle not to fall asleep because the saying "early to bed early to rise" is very true in my case for example if I fall asleep now I'll be sure to wake up at the most in 5 hours which will be about 3ish in the morning and this isn't good because that means I'll won't be able to fall back asleep until my alarm goes off at about 4:45 (my dilemma).

Anyway, today was very laid back. Went to the first service at church and came back to try on my clothes for the week and by the way, this week I'm going to be looking HOT! HOT! HOT! at work as I choose all the sexy outfits for this week , I'm not sure what influences me to pick a look for the week but I know one thing for sure and that is ; I like looking good I mean really good (I try at the very least).

It rained today and that made the weather cool and the sky was really beautiful with its deep shade of grey I felt like snuggling up with someone special and just chatting away.I will try and get to that "someone special" in the nearest future. As for now the scores of the battle are Sleep 1; Queenlizzy 0. I live to fight another day.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment